Expiration date: 20 Apr 2023
04 Apr 2023
20 Apr 2023
7 year exp
NB: ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN BOTSWANA ARE ENCOURGAED TO APPLY
· Monitoring and managing the effective adherence to HR Policies
· Managing the administration of the employee life cycle from recruitment, onboarding, learning and development and exiting.
· Providing first level counselling to staff for various matters affecting their wellbeing.
· Providing advice and assistance to staff and line managers in the areas of performance commitment development and performance reviews
· Managing the Chief Executive Officer’s and other executive members diary, meetings and appointments.
· Coordinating and compiling the Chief Executive Officer’s scheduled and ad hoc reports.
· Executive Office management, which requires planning and coordinating functioning of the office.
-A minimum of a Social Sciences Degree or Law Honours Degree
· Vocational qualification in Human Resources Management or related.
· At least 7 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
· Grounded and integral individual with demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills.
· Demonstrated legal field and compliance experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities