Expiration date: 03 Jul 2023
30 May 2023
03 Jul 2023
10 year exp
An organization based in Uganda is recruiting an HR Director.
.Develops and aligns human resources strategies to support the business.
· Plans, designs, and develops high-impact human resources interventions and practices supporting the business.
· Provides leadership in developing strategies for strategic workforce plans, performance management, talent development, remuneration, and industrial relations.
· Acts as a champion in driving cutting-edge interventions to drive productivity and profitability of the business.
· Advocates for the growth of leadership capabilities across the whole organization.
· Leads in designing and executing human resources policies across the business value chain. · Champions the development of a credible employer brand for the business that can aid in attracting and retaining talent.
· When giving counsel to the Board, Executive team, and CEO, uses evidence-based methodologies.
· Provides a strategic framework to assist leaders in understanding company policies and labor legislation. · Takes the lead in designing recruitment policies and procedures to ensure the company has access to top talent. · Takes the lead in creating and implementing a performance management framework that boosts the company's overall performance.
· Champions the development of a performance-based reward management system based on value sharing for the company and its employees.
· Develops remuneration strategies guaranteeing the company's ability to attract and retain top talent.
· Assesses the sustainability and viability of all remuneration-related interventions, specifically ensuring
Qualifications and Experience.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/psychology/Any Other Relevant Degree
-At least 10 years relevant experience over which 10 years experience must have been at a managerial role.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities