Tobacco Industry Marketing Board (TIMB) has contracted Industrial Psychology Consultants (Pvt) Ltd to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitable candidate for the position of Human Resources Manager.
Overall Job Purpose
Supports the Chief Executive Officer in implementing HR strategies that support business objectives and drive organizational success. Provides strategic HR guidance and support on a range of HR issues, including talent management, performance management, employee engagement, industrial relations, organisational culture transformation, leadership capacity assessment and organizational design.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops the Human Capital Strategy in line with the business strategy.
- Leads the implementation of the organisation’s performance management system.
- Formulates and manages the implementation of HR policies, procedures, processes and systems in alignment with the organization’s strategy to ensure overall compliance with labour laws and to be in sync with best practice.
- Designs and implements HR metrics and dashboards that present data in an insightful manner and actionable framework for the leadership team to make impactful HR decisions.
- Manages all recruitment activities by implementing innovative and best recruitment strategies.
- Facilitates the identification of the required organizational competency levels and training needs in coordination with HODs .
- Recommends and supports the implementation of relevant change management initiatives.
- Spearheads the assessment of prevailing organizational culture and implementation of the culture change management strategy.
- Cultivates and maintains a harmonious industrial relations climate.
- Manages employee onboarding.
- Manages the learning and development function focusing on high performance culture.
- Develops and manages reward, attraction and people retention strategies.
- Prepares, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Human Resources reports.
- Provides Human Resources and Administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Sociology is a must.
- A relevant Masters Degree- HRM/MBA/Strategic Mgt is an added advantage
- Diploma in IPMZ is an added advantage
- 3-5 years experience, of which 2 must have been at a senior role.