NB: The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and French.
The objective of this role is to support the hiring needs of Arise IIP in the African markets. This includes strategically meeting business goals, proactively identifying talent management initiatives to enhance business goals and driving process improvement in the HR function to enable staff retention. This role will report to the VP Human Recourses. There will be an element of travel involved in this role as you will lead TA operations across Africa.
- Understand all key business initiatives and goals to support the recruitment needs of the business units.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop effective sourcing strategies.
- Source and identify qualified candidates through various channels, including online job boards, social media, recruitment agencies, networking events, and employee referrals.
- Conduct initial phone and in person interviews to assess candidate qualifications, experience, fit for role and company culture.
- Develop robust systems for the coordination of interviews with hiring managers and ensuring timely feedback to candidates.
- Negotiate and extend offers to the selected candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates, recruitment agencies, headhunters and other industry professionals to create a strong talent pipeline.
- Assist with employer branding initiatives and promote company culture and values.
- Develop and maintain recruitment metrics and report on key performance indicators.
- Understand diversity goals for each business in each area and create a strategy to meet these goals.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key leaders in the business.
- Deliver talent acquisition solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business.
- Identify and implement process improvements within end-to-end recruitment process. Strong sourcing and networking skills, strong track record of identifying and attracting top talent.
- Manage and support a team of talent acquisition specialists to deliver a outstanding candidate experience
- Monitor and report on progress toward each goal and projects
- Participate in companywide human resources initiatives.
Talent Acquisition Executive Requirements and Qualification
- Relevant 15 years of experience and 5 years of which must have been a Talent Acquisition Executive/Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Psychology/ any other relevant Social Sciences degree.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and French.