As COO, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's growth and success. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our operations, from strategy development and implementation to performance management and human capital management.
- Contributes to the overall Company strategy and policy-making by advising Management and the Board on the strategic implications of their decisions.
- Identifies opportunities that shape the Company's vision and strategy.
- Monitors key metrics to ensure that budgeted deliverables and key performance indicators are met.
- Drives Company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the Company's Executive Management team.
- Forges strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, financial institutions, investors, and all other essential stakeholders.
- Provides leadership that aligns with the Company's business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Data-Driven Innovation: Develop data-centric products consistent with market and client expectations.
- Growth Strategy: Spearheads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for the business.
- Infrastructure and Technology: Works closely with the Executive Management team to implement and roll out plans for Infrastructure and new technology deployment.
- Financial Performance and Reporting: Develops systems and reporting that inform financial performance and decision-making for all Operating Units.
- Operational Efficiency: Designs an operational framework where systems, policies, and processes are integrated to improve operational efficiency outcomes.
- Benchmarking: Evaluate operational and product benchmarks against local, regional, and international markets.
- Business Expansion: Collaborates with Management and other stakeholders to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies.
- Change Leadership: Works effectively with the Executive leadership team to lead change across the organization.
- Organizational Restructuring: Engages and introduces actions that redesign organizational structures, processes, and systems.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Drives change through an understanding of key internal and external stakeholders, changing business environment, and key market drivers.
- Performance Management: Develop a performance management framework for those departments falling under them to ensure that these deliver against performance indicators.
- People Management: Undertakes all aspects of people management, monitoring and addressing performance standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- MBA or MBL is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience, five (5) of which should have been in the telecoms sector.