Provides overall strategic leadership and supervision to operational
teams across the regions by directly managing and coordinating direct
reports in each country or division and business growth of the companies.
Duties and Responsibilities(brief)
- Provides overall leadership and supervision to operational teams, directly managing and coordinating direct reports in each country or division.
- Advises the Chairman on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues and makes recommendations on major business decisions.
- Prepares a monthly report for the Chairman keeping him abreast of business activities, potential threats, opportunities and recommends action items.
- Does quarterly evaluations jointly with the GMs on their respective Business Units and ensures that any actions taken have been consistent with the Group’s overall business plan and strategy which will lead to improved performance.
- Sets annual goals in partnership with Exco.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent.
- Masters’ degree in a related field is added advantage.
- Experience Length: Seven (7) to ten (10) years of Managing businesses across East Africa.