Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits, interviews, hires, places and traines new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- In consultation with leadership, seek to understand and execute the organizations human resource and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competetitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in human resources of equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in the motor industry