Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the human capital strategy that supports the achievement of short-term, medium-term and long-term organisational strategic goals
- Standardising the Human Capital systems and practices so that they would be aligned with the best practice prevailing in the industry
- Formulating the human capital budget that feeds into the overall organisational budget
- Leading change management and organizational development initiatives in line with the business strategy.
- Developing strategies and policies that will reward and compensate employees competitively
- Implementing a computerized HR information system to facilitate the achievement of organisational objectives effectively
- Resolving any industrial relations matters that may arise in line with the provisions of the Labour Act and any other applicable statutory laws to foster a harmonious industrial relations environment
- Leading the recruitment and selection process in line with the best recruitment practices
- Initiate development and regular review of human resources policies and procedures that support the corporate strategy
- Initiating and implementing need-based training and development programs to capacitate the employees with the requisite skills and competencies to perform as expected.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Honours in Human Resources Management/ any other relevant Social Sciences Degree
- At least 7 years of relevant experience and 3 years of which must have been at a senior managerial position
- IPMZ Diploma is an added advantage