Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, oversee and grow the revenue opportunities within our established and potential client base;
- Lead the development, implementation of the business annual marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales in line with business objectives;
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations;
- Develop brand-positioning plans, statements, advertising briefs, brand properties and specifications;
- Develop marketing communication (advertising and packaging) for the business brands and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communication programs and campaigns;
- Drive product proposition pricing points based on customer insights, market and competitive developments and global trends while recommending appropriate pricing strategy to the business;
- Define, automate, and streamline marketing operation processes, transitioning them from mere marketing strategies into real marketing assets;
- Develop, manage marketing, sales forecasting and product branding plans and budgets;
- Identify communication needs and opportunities based on assessment of the business and industry developments.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations;
- Optimise marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and data-based consumer trends translating results into actionable insights;
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience of which 3 years must have been at managerial level.