- Duties required of the incumbent are as follows:
- Cascade corporate strategy to Treasury Unit, set targets and activities, implement, monitor and report periodically
- Set and implement trading strategy, including interest and forex rates, tenor.
- Set and implement Treasury portfolio strategy - assets and liabilities mix- buy/sale/maintain
- Set and implement cash and liquidity management strategy including making available the required daily cash and forecast future liquidity, asset and liability matching and others.
- Maintain client relationships and create new business.
- Set and implement short-term funding strategy.
- Ensure all Treasury activities are in full compliance with internal, RBZ and MOF regulations
- Review and draft Unit procedures and controls
- Supervise and develop staff in line with Treasury expectations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent professional qualification in the field of Finance, Accounting, CA, CFA ACCA, CIMA Holder or equivalent in the field
- Dealing Certificate
- 10 years relevant experience