The Assistant Treasury Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Forecasting daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Preparing or monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Determining the Company’s tax payables and financing thereof.
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Monitoring bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Preparation of annual External Audit and Group Internal Audit
- Implementing recommendations from internal and or external auditors
- Understanding and managing appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations
- Advising on the tax structure
- Ensuring tax payments are completed in accordance with the tax calendar
- Ensuring the accurate filing of tax returns
• University degree in Finance, Accounting, or other course of a numerate background, but must be undertaking a relevant professional qualification – CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent.
• Qualification in business/performance management and/or systems/process review desirable.
• A total of 10 years’ combined working experience (5 years with Multinational Bank and 5 years with Multinational Company)
Assistant Reporting Manager needs to also possess the following:
- High level of analytical & performance management skills and attention to detail.
- Good computer knowledge, exposure to an ERP environment and reporting tools. Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and other Microsoft office applications is essential.
- Excellent stills in the use of spreadsheets and related analytical tools.
- Good understanding of IFRS and Taxation issues
- Good reporting and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Proactive and able to take initiative to propose and implement new approaches.