Applications are invited from University graduates aged 25 years and below. The successful candidates will undergo a 2 year training programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating closely with business units to support decisions and evaluate potential business opportunities;
- Applying creative problem-solving skills to strategic initiatives; communicate insights and synthesize conclusions into recommendations that will be shared with the Management Team;
- Building financial and econometric models; conducting high quality business, market, and competitor analysis; and helping identify and assess existing and new market and product initiatives;
- Participate in, and drive analysis for specific strategic initiatives with moderate direction and oversight;
- Assisting in the development of corporate strategy and alignment thereof with the vision for the Group of companies;
- Collecting and processing business, economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods in order to present comprehensible information to stakeholders