- Developing the human resources strategies in line with the overall business strategy.
- Scanning the environment to understand and determine economic, social, and technological factors that impact human resources management.
- Developing and implementing effective and efficient HR systems, policies and procedures in line with best practices and compliance with statutory regulations.
- Recruiting and selecting prospective employees using the best recruitment.
- Managing the recruitment and selection processes to ensure that the best talent is engaged.
- Developing reward strategies and policies that will reward and compensate employees competitively.
- Recommending to the executive team, reward systems and processes that attract, motivate, and retain employees in comparison with organisations of similar size.
- Acting as the organisational culture change agent and implement strategies related to that.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing a robust performance management system that ensures proper performance alignment with business objectives and strategy.
- Facilitating disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Identifying potential successors, develops a succession plan and recommends the same to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Conducting leadership capacity assessments and put together development plans.
- Reviewing the organisational structures to determine their fit with best practices and align them with business strategy.
- Managing the implementation and maintenance of ZBC's job evaluation system to ensure the objective and fair grading of jobs using the recommended job evaluation system.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Human Resources Management/any other relevant social science degree.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the human resources field and 5 years of which must have been in a Senior Managerial role.
- IPMZ Diploma is an added advantage.
- A masters degree in Human Resources/any other relevant field is an added advantage.