- Leads the development of strategic goals and objectives
- Responsible for the translation of corporate direction and organization plans into functional plans and day-to-day management.
- Performance management - Analysing the performance of the organisation's activity against corporate objectives and providing coaching and direction to team members.
- Reviews the strategic and operational risks implicit in the strategy periodically ensuring that both strategic and operational planning in the business mitigates those risks appropriately.
Resource Planning And Operational Management
- Develops the annual operating plan and budget to support the delivery of the compay's strategy.
- Leads on projects designed to deliver aspects of the operating plans as appropriate and to ensure the organisation has appropriate project management and reporting processes in place to ensure projects arising from the operating plans are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversees the management of facilities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Reviews, develop and embed all the necessary policies, systems and procedures to ensure the company complies with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and legislation.
- Supports the development and effective management of the organisation's budget and to take direct responsibility for managing those areas directly delegated to them.
- Supports future change management initiatives which involve professional services staff, working with People and Performance staff to ensure compliance with the organisation's policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ensures the company has appropriate staff, processes and procedures in place which support the delivery services.
Governance And Compliance
- Takes responsibility for ensuring the availability of robust compliance and governance mechanisms.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Education/Management.
- Master’s Degree in Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar or related environment.