Duties / Responsiblities:
- Transaction input and processing within the accounting system
- Handling the debtors and creditors cycle
- Handling tax returns
- Developing insightful performance reports
- Implementing automated reporting solutions
- Researching and providing insights on business trends
- Participating in Strategy Development and Implemantation projects
- Developing performance management metrics and baselines for multiple project deliverables, continuously ensuring that project objectives are measurable and performance expectations are met
- Committing to continuous learning and growth initiatives
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who completed their first degree after 30 June 2021. Prospective candidates must be 25 years of age or younger and have attained a minimum of an upper second class degree (2.1) pass in Business Studies and Computing Science Degree.
- Applicants must be tech-savvy individuals that have basic Microsoft excel skills, well researched on trends in the application of technology in businesses, and are willing to learn new concepts.