Expiration date: 10 Nov 2022
22 Sep 2022
10 Nov 2022
7 year exp
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develops and implements ICT Policies and Procedures in line with best practices.
· Monitors and reviews the existing IT security systems to rectify any challenges that may arise.
· Align ICT systems with global best practice by adopting the most relevant IT services framework and policies.
· Manages the information security platform for the entire organization.
· Reviews the ICT governance protocols to ensure compliance with standards.
· Organizes periodic system audits and risk assessments by certified IT auditing firms to ensure consistency and efficiency in IT operations.
· Implements adequate network security features to avoid any loss and misuse of the network and ICT infrastructure.
· Ensures a reliable ICT network.
· Liaises with relevant service providers and verifies that they provide appropriate services as and when required.
· Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's ICT infrastructure.
· Oversees the administration of the company's WAN and LAN networks.
· Ensures an efficient Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, which minimizes downtime in the event of system challenges.
· Ensures that the email and internet system is up and running efficiently.
· Maintains the integrity of the organization's data.
· Formulates and implements the ICT Budget
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree in Computer Sciences/ Information Systems
· 7 years of relevant work experience and 3 years of which must have been at the managerial level
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities