Expiration date: 21 Oct 2022
17 Oct 2022
21 Oct 2022
2 year exp
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To research on insurance best principles, practices and policies and develop models that suits the Zimbabwean environment and economic development.
2. To continuously research on Bank Performance and their role in the development of the economy and the financial system.
3. To research on cost effective methods of financing the organisation's insurance operations
4. To develop and disseminate information to stakeholders on banking services and benefits of deposit insurance.
5. Produce research publications on how to incorporate other financial providers into the organisation's system and risks associated with these new financial services;
6. Compile a history of banking problems and resolutions for future reference;
7. Conduct and attend to national or international organizations commissioned studies on the organisation's insurance and financial systems in general;
8. Produce quarterly analysis reports
9. Assessing regularly, future macroeconomic risks (External shocks and internal shocks) underlying our Economy, measure their impulse and provide policy advice
10.Producing research papers to be published on the organization’s website;
11.Interfacing and playing an active role in maintaining partnerships with higher learning institutions, multilateral and bilateral organizations and Banker’s research institutions, in order to promote academic, scientific and policy-oriented research;
1. A degree in Economics or Business Studies
2. Post graduate qualification in Risk Management, or Economics is an added advantage
1. At least 2 years relevant experience
2. A background of banking supervision is essential.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities