A vibrant nonpartisan, non-governmental women’s rights organisation based in Harare, Zimbabwe advocating for a just and fee society in which women exercise and enjoy full rights and opportunities through the expansion of and promotion of women human rights, law and policy is looking for a Projects Coordinator to support an institution with several projects for a starting period of one year.
Duties & Responsibilities
This is a managerial role with the Projects Coordinator expected to
- Support institutional management in the execution of the institutional managerial responsibilities
- Acquit lead responsibilities in coordinating the design, implementation and reporting of projects and interventions by the origination.
- Supervise highly experienced program officers
- Liaise with a strong Finance and Administration department in ensuring high quality design and delivery of interventions.
- Ensure compliance to grants and institutional requirements
Qulifications & Experience
A degree in any Social Sciences and or Law.
At least two years’ working experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Be results-driven and a creative thinker
- Strong reading and writing skills with experience in documentation production
- Past experience in research or analysis is an advantage.
- Experience with managing EU/USAID grants and reporting (an added advantage)
- Ability to understand connections between financial and operational issues
- Highly proficient in Ms Word, Excel, Power-point and the use of the Internet for research.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English and at least one other official language language
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment with multiple deadlines and demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion
- Female candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply.
Zimbabweans or those with the right to work in Zimbabwe may apply
Please indicate your expected level of remuneration
To apply, send your CV and Motivational letter to email@example.com subject line marked “PC1”