Expiration date: 04 Dec 2022
23 Nov 2022
04 Dec 2022
3 year exp
1. Significantly increase the level of quality and service intrinsic in all aspects of our operation by implementing QA systems, process controls, and demanding standards commensurate with a world class operation at all levels and in all areas.
2. Nurture and develop a customer first culture with exceptionally high standards of communication and service delivery.
3. Ensure a first class standard of presentation with the livery and maintenance of our fleet, facilities and administration.
1. Generate revenue and demand growth by growing our customer base by delivering outstanding service to new and existing customers and developing long term relationships that produce consistent, repeating business.
1. Fully maximise vehicle utilisation by scheduling and planning to match southbound and northbound customer requirements.
2. Plan weekly/monthly schedules for all loads for correct configurations, and minimised standing times.
3. Accurately measure standing time at loading and offloading points and at borders and implement corrective measures.
1. Manage pricing relative to costs and prevailing market rates and conditions to reach fair and competitive price levels relative to the market and to optimise revenue and demand.
1. To accurately measure cost per km (CPK) and income per km (IPK) monthly and manage against targets and budgets.
2. Optimise CPK and maximise IPK by identifying loss areas and recommending system and process improvements.
3. Produce weekly and monthly management performance reports to include route planning and optimisation.
1. Sourcing and securing fuel at optimal prices and terms in a timely manner for group operations.
2. Accurately managing fuel stocks and use at all locations.
3. Controlling fuel distribution and storage and eliminating leakage.
1. Lead, manage and grow a high performance team with integrity, and cohesion in line with our values.
1. Ensure zero breakdowns by implementation active maintenance programs and checks.
2. Managing R&M costs to target 100% maintenance costs against break downs.
3. Plan maintenance procurement to optimise costs, stock levels and schedules.
4. Assist with planning and executing procurement of equipment to optimise and standardise equipment in use.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in a logistics and transport related industry.
• Strong degree in business, statistics, finance or other related area.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities