Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develops enterprise information security / cyber security framework
- Develops and oversees implementation of enterprise information security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of information security program.
- Enforces the adherence of the information security policies.
- Assists in the evaluation and lead the implementation of selected security solutions
- Performs information security risk assessments and analysis to identify areas of risk and develop information security measures and controls for mitigation.
- Performs Network and Systems Security Audit
- Develops and implements policies and practices for encryption of data transmissions and the erection of firewalls to conceal information as it is being transmitted and to eliminate tainted digital transfers.
- Develops and maintains the organisation’s resilience program including the Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning (BCP & DRP).
- Ensures the BCP & DRP is tested regularly
- Securing Computer Network with over 100 Sub Local Area Networks
- Deal with 60 to 70 virtual private networks
- Securing connections to third Parties, Banks and Content Providers
- IT Security Framework Design and Implementation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Telecommunications.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Security Certification (CCNP Security/ CEH/ CISSP/ CISM)
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO27001 and other security standards
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST