Expiration date: 30 Mar 2023
14 Mar 2023
30 Mar 2023
3 year exp
Duties and Responsibilities
· Deploy servers and application stacks as required for new services, ML models and projects.
· Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools.
· Design and implement orchestration solution for dozens of containerized microservices.
· Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement development pipelines with automation and security at the heart of every design.
· Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
· Work with software developers and software engineers and Data Scientist to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Work in a matrix structure with other managers to drive team objectives
· Minimum degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· 3+ years development experience
· Experience with building and supporting infrastructures for high volume data and data processing (NoSQL DBs, stream processing, message queues, etc.)
· Experience with Docker containers management and orchestration
· Scripting (shell, python, ruby etc) skills for monitoring and automation
· Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
Experience with deployment and operational aspects of AI / ML stack and big data analytics
31 Mar 2023
10 Apr 2023
20 Apr 2023
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities