Expiration date: 09 Jun 2023
16 May 2023
09 Jun 2023
3 years year exp
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing standard operation procedures.
• Must be administratively strong to ensure that all functions are performing to expectations
• Be agile to ensure that the organization is proactive and never reactive to market changes.
• Develop and instill a culture of execution and accountability in the organization
• Take the initiative in the supervision, training and performance evaluation of the operations team.
• Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s goals.
• Gathering, investigating, analysing, and summarizing market and company data and trends to draft reports.
Qualifications and Experience
• Business Administration or Management Degree or equivalent from a recognised institution. A Masters Degree is an added advantage
• Experience in the automotive industry is an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial role.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities