A client of ours in Benin, is looking a French-speaking HR Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall business performance through the tracking and analysis of set key parameters – revenue, profitability, market shares, customer base.
- Develops new business through managing the customer prospecting and qualifying process and develops a tailor-made Service Level agreement and facilitate sign off.
- Ensures brand equity and awareness by tracking brand awareness through research and market feedback
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and directing the implementation of business strategy driven by merchandising and labor broking services.
- Cultivating the company’s reputation in the market and with customers through marketing and customer relationship management initiatives
- Manages the organization’s resources, including finances, personnel, and equipment. through allocating resources efficiently and effectively to ensure that the organization meets its objectives.
- Ensures employee retention by facilitating salary review proposal discussions with customers/clients.
- Establishes goals and objectives through developing marketing plans, launching new products or services, or exploring new markets.
- Monitors the performance of the organization and its employees through tracking key performance indicators, analysing data, and making changes as necessary to ensure that the organization stays on track.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor of Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience.
- French speaking.