Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a companywide framework for quality and revenue assurance including policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Drive a culture of quality and revenue assurance across the Company engaging and influencing all relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, execute, and oversee product inspection and testing for quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables.
- Assist operations by tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels including system uptime, transaction failure rates and other service level metrics.
- Provide quality assurance training and support to team members that covers relevant systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Identify and map all revenue processes within the Company
- Recommend effective pricing strategies that maximize revenue generation and collection.
- Partner business in the periodic planning process such as Budgets and Forecasts providing data and market driven insight to aid in the process.
- Ensure charges, all revenue lines including subscription, fees, interest, and commissions are collected accurately, completely and timely.
- Recommend or suggest system enhancements or upgrades to improve revenue generation and collection.
- Undertake system integrity checks on revenue generation and collection.
- Participate in business changes that may affect the company’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g. new system implementations, upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Business Studies and/or Computing Science.
- 5 years’ experience in Financial Services with a minimum of 3 years in a role where data analysis, data reconciliation and data presentation were required.