Industrial Psychology Consultants (Pvt) Ltd has been contracted by Air Zimbabwe to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitable candidate for the position below:
Manager Human Resources
Overall job purpose
To lead and direct the function of the Human resources Department to ensure that human capital is effectively and efficiently utilised.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver and Human Resources strategy to meet Air Zimbabwe’s business requirements.
- Ensure an effective liaison with all the departments in Air Zimbabwe to enable manpower planning which identifies the right number of people to meet the organizational requirements;
- Provide the organizational support and advice on the recruitment training development and motivation of staff.
- Lead Human Resources department to deliver cost effective, high quality services.
- Ensure that Safety, Security, Quality and Risk Enterprise management policies are adequately implemented and monitored.
- Ensure that the development of organizational culture that fosters positive company code of ethics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant social sciences degree;
- Extensive knowledge and practice in Human Resources activities;
- Knowledge of Zimbabwean Labour Relations Act, Civil Aviation Regulations and Labour regulations;
- Minimum 5 years of experience of which 3 years must have been at senior management level.