Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads, monitors, and evaluates the development of the OAG corporate plan in line with the mandate and the objectives of the strategic plan.
- Establishes effective and efficient administrative systems and promote a conducive working environment and good corporate governance practices.
- Liaises with Government Institutions and other stakeholders on behalf of the AG on corporate matters.
- Develops and monitors internal management control systems to manage risks associated with office activities.
- Co-ordinates the formulation and evaluation of policies of the Office.
- Implements, reviews and evaluates Office financial systems and policies in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Accounts for financial resources by monitoring the preparation and execution of budgets.
- Oversees and ensures efficient legal support to the AG and the OAG for the fulfilment of the mandate.
- Conducts periodic performance reviews of the staff in the Administration division in line with the OAG practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Industrial Psychology or any related field.
- Master’s Degree in a management field.
- 15 years’ experience in the corporate or public management sector, 7 of which should be at senior management level.