Expiration date: 25 Nov 2022
21 Nov 2022
25 Nov 2022
3 year exp
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensuring zero stock losses on returns of packaging from the market.
2. Scheduling packaging logistics to ensure zero stock outs of bin/crates on Farms.
3. Designing and implementing packaging plans to match production forecasts and sales volumes.
1. Following up on load schedule with the company's transport division to ensure on time deliveries of product to the depots.
2. Evaluating delivery schedule compliance and liaising with farms and transport division on corrective actions on variances.
1. Identifying and planning customer service initiatives to continually improve our customer experience.
2. Developing and implementing customer service delivery KPIs and measuring performance on the KPIs.
3. Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly distribution KPIs to internal customers and acting on discrepancies.
4. Day to day management of customer delivery queries and generating CAR reports to prevent recurrence.
5. Ensuring delivery crew maintains and enhances our image and reputation by providing excellent customer service.
1. Ensuring truck crew submits PODs and credit notes as part of route cycle completion.
2. Ensuring returns from the market are weighed and recorded accurately following set procedures.
3. Analysing root causes for returns and acting on preventative measures on delivery related returns, such as late delivery or damaged product.
Maintenance of product quality
1. Developing, documenting, and communicating product loading and offloading standards to delivery crew and ensuring adherence to the SOPs.
Qualifications & Experience
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities