The successful candidate will be Reporting to the Branch Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving the implementation of strategies for mass market products.
- Developing client prospecting strategy and using strategies to identify, target prospective clients.
- Collaborating with internal teams, agents and brokers in bringing new business.
- Recommending customer relationship management strategies to ensure client retention.
- Identifying new emerging markets and formulating growth strategies.
- Identifying advertising opportunities and recommend appropriate advertising channels
- Conducting competitor analysis and recommending appropriate strategies to enhance sustainable competitive advantage
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- A minimum of two years' experience within the Insurance industry/mass market/FMCG sector.
- Must have excellent client relationship building skills across all customer demographics
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with key customers and identify new opportunities.