Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes customer invoices into Pastel daily.
- Processes customer sales orders into Pastel.
- Liaises with manager on new customers and ensures that all applications for new customers are completed and supporting documentation is obtained
- Checks and ensures all required documents are submitted by customer before giving credit
- Arranges stock take teams and assists in management of stocktaking process.
- Inputs stock take count into Pastel and generates inventory variance listings.
- Investigates stock take variances and finalizes adjustments into Pastel
- Prepares and posts monthly marketing provisions into Pastel.
- Provides debtors analysis for monthly reporting packs.
- Circulates daily stock reports and sales.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experieince
- Degree in Accounting and studying towards CIMMA, ACCA or CIS.
- Pastel will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.