Expiration date: 03 Jun 2022
20 May 2022
03 Jun 2022
5 year exp
HEAD CLAIMS & RISK
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Ensuring complete and sound claim settlements, legal reviews, and investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Efficiently managing Retrocession recoveries, salvage recoveries and claim reconciliations as well as guarding against Fraudulent claims.
· Providing expertise to clients with regards to claims management and contributes to proper assessment of big claims.
· Analysing performance statistics for business trend analysis and provide recommendations for business decision.
· Approving payments in line with thresholds set, ensuring appropriate settlements are processed
· Ensuring Pre and Post Loss Risk management is done.
· Ensuring Policy Wordings are updated depending on current risk trends and retrocession conditions
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
· Degree in Insurance and Risk Management
· Fellow CII or IISA an added advantage
· 5 years’ experience in similar position or related environment and 2 of which should be in senior management position.
· Strong organizational, prioritization, detail orientation and communication skills
· Establishing and maintaining professional rapport with teammates
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities