Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee production planning, budgeting, control and forecasting for all production factories in line with commercial requirements from time to time.
- Achieve production volumes for all factories as defined from time to time with focus on quality and deadlines.
- Optimise production operations to reduce productions costs and keep the at minimal across all factories.
- Ensure all production output at lowest waste rating at all times.
- Production monitoring, control and reporting to ensure delivery on budgeted production volumes, quality and agreed timelines.
- Oversee planned and corrective maintenance and achieve equipment availability and utilisation targets.
- Manage resource deployment and prioritisation for all conversion activities for optimal delivery production targets in line with business needs.
- Guarantee operational efficiencies and effectiveness through optimal systems and process design, implementation, review and improvement.
- Stakeholder mapping, engagement and management for sustainable production running.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal standards across all factories promoting and sustaining safe working environments.
- Provide scheduled and adhoc operations reports for business decision making.
- Ensure that all projects are undertaken within budget, scope and on time.
- People management and development to ensure sustainable running of the factories.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Production is a prerequisite.
- At least 5 to 8 years in a similar or related environment.