- Update of active membership records.
- Checks and approves monthly contribution returns updates and reconciliations performed by Pensions Administration Officers in line with authorization limits.
- Prepares the draft consolidated debtors statements for checking by the Pensions Administrations Manager.
2. Benefit calculations
- Checks and approves benefit calculations processed by benefits Claims Officers in line with the authorization limit
- Maintains a control of outstanding benefit claims and effective diary system
3. Actuarial valuation data and client servicing
- Coordinates and manages benefit claims data requiring actuarial input as well as active membership data in respect of triennium actuarial valuationsCoordinates and manages benefit claims data requiring actuarial input as well as active membership data in respect of triennium actuarial valuations
- Submits draft consolidated actuarial valuation data reports to the Pensions Administration Manager for verification
4. Stakeholder communication and client servicing
- Checks the input for contributors annual newsletter before submitting to the Pensions Administration Manager for recommendations
- Ensures that correspondence is attended to timeously
5. Supervision and general administration
- Checks annual benefit statements and submits finding to Pensions Administration Manager
- Ensures proper adherence to the Fund’s Rules and Internal Control Procedures in all activities within the two sections of the Department
6. Other duties
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Pensions Administration Manager or Pensions Administration Executive
- HND in Pensions Management or an equivalent supervisory qualification in a commercial field
- 3 years experience