Expiration date: 28 Feb 2023
14 Feb 2023
28 Feb 2023
1 year exp
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Supervises staff and operations of a designated shift.
2) Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and standards to enable accountability, this includes ensuring that all loaded orders are recorded on both dispatch record books and delivery record books.
3) Locking and unlocking shutters and gates such as to ensure that sub marine system is adhered to all the time.
4) Maintaining and updating incidents reports as well as shift reports.
5) Responding to requests of emergency assistance from checkers and/or planners.
6) Reviewing and implementing shift plans.
Qualifications and Experience
-Diploma in Logistics/Retail Management/Supply Chain or equivalent
-5 O levels including maths and english
-proven experience as a dispatcher or a similar role.
-Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills.
-ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities