Expiration date: 08 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
08 Mar 2023
3 year exp
· Responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly implementation, supervision of maintenance systems, processes, schedules, checklists and documentation
· Ensures maintenance work is planned and carried out with minimal downtime
· Ensures daily Pre-operational checks are carried out to minimize downtime and hazards
· Provides regular status reports to P.P Maintenance Manager & Plant Manager
· Ensures and verifies all periodic preventative maintenance schedules are carried out as per maintenance program
· Trains employees on proper work methods, safety procedures and scope of authority & responsibility based on qualification & skill level
· Manages leave and overtime for the department
· Mentors direct subordinates, leads team of Artisans & Assistants in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair
· Participates in job descriptions reviews & updates when needed
· Maintains all equipment history cards and job cards
· Ensures critical spares are adequately stocked
· Ensures spares warehouse is properly managed to prevent theft and deterioration
· Ensures all spares are accounted for during repairs
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
· 5 O Levels including Maths and English.
· National Diploma in Refrigeration mechanics or equivalent
· 3-year related work experience with sound leadership skills.
· Pays attention to details.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities