Expiration date: 09 Jun 2023
31 May 2023
09 Jun 2023
2 year exp
5 O Levels including Mathematics and English
· 2 Years of relevant experience
· Knowledge of aviation products will be an added advantage.
· Class 2 driver's license.
· Good knowledge of approved and acceptable Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) and Security requirements, which apply to the Airfield Operation.
· Ability to promptly respond to the fueling requirements of customers at the Airport.
· Ability to carry out loading of air fueling vehicles and road Bridgers.
· Ability to work under pressure and be prepared to work compulsory shift systems, including weekends and holidays.
· Ability to carry out density and temperature measurements and dipping tanks for the purpose of stock control and sampling of tanks.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities