Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of opinions and guidance to the Group businesses on legal, corporate governance and company secretarial matters.
- Contributes to the management of legal risk, to deepen controls and demonstrate the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Participate in the development of a culture of legal awareness in the business approach, avoid losses on available legal matters.
- Provision of legal services to the Group.
- Ensure adherence to good corporate governance.
- Provision of complete secretarial services to the Group.
- Collaborating with other corporate governance arms like Group Compliance, Group Internal Audit and Group Business Risk on the improvement of the Group Control Environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Law Degree .
- LLM/MBA/MBL is an added advantage.
- 3+ Years of relevant experience.