Talent Acquisition Executive
The Talent Acquisition Executive is responsible for developing policies and strategies for acquiring new talent, consulting with hiring managers on recruitment needs, and developing recruitment selection criteria. This role will be in charge of the talent acquisition strategy for business units in Benin, Togo, DRC, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Kenya, Sierra Leone and Chad.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and carries out talent acquisition strategies for the company.
- Develops company policies for talent assessment, benchmarking, and interviews.
- Sources candidates and fill in vacant positions in the company.
- Anticipates future hiring needs by analyzing the organization's development.
- Manages the entire recruitment process.
- Represents the company at events and build a network.
- Counsels candidates regarding salary, company benefits, and work environment.
- Prepares a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics.
- Works closely with the HR department to stay updated and meet the company's hiring needs.
- Coordinates with the marketing department to build innovative talent acquisition strategies.
- Administrates all paperwork regarding the hiring of a new employee.
- Maintains good relations with past and potential candidates.
- Ensures that they are well updated and well researched with talent acquisition trends.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements and Qualification
- Relevant 15 years of experience and 5 years of which must have been a Talent Acquisition Executive/Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Psychology/ any other relevant Social Sciences degree.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and French.