Duties and Responsibilities
- Registers bills of entry Tracks and pushes for bills of entry assessment.
- Prepares quotations and checks for compliance issues before sending the quotations to clients.
- Supervision of imports clerks when shift leader.
- Monitors compliance to local authorities and international regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- Resolves current and post clearance queries.
- Receives pre-alerts and opens files.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Customs Legislation & Procedures or equivalent
- Degree in Supply Chain Management/ International Marketing/Business Management will be an added advantage
- Class 4 Drivers’ Licence