Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, build, strengthen and mentor an established finance team comprising 20 people.
- Provide planning and leadership to all the group’s finance and accounting activities, to optimise and drive our financial performance.
- Deliver robust, timely, accurate and actionable financial reporting for all our divisions.
- Contribute fully to the development of our strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis of operational parameters to provide guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to drive change and profitability.
- Work with senior management teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Manage and deliver to the complete financial calendar including monthly and quarterly reporting, all board reporting and meeting, budgeting processes, reviews and amendments.
- Manage and optimise our all our day to day treasury operations including working capital.
- Develop business processes and structures to centralise core financial operations in Mauritius for each business unit.
- Oversee the procurement function to deliver robust process and leverage strategic procurement to deliver material savings to group operations.
- Lead and drive development and maintenance of our financial and administrative IT strategies and infrastructure in support of all administrative functions.
- Ensure consistent and effective regulatory compliance including planning and overseeing complete audit.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Accounting
- Ideal candidates must be a CA
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a Finance Executive