Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and implementing the security strategy and policy.
- Responsible for planning and directing the total physical security effort and Cash in transit for the company.
- Oversight of the company’s operations departments and ensuring the standard procedures for all security-related issues are in place and periodically updated.
- Supervise and appraise the performance of staff in the operations department and take corrective measures to eliminate deficiencies.
- Implements a fair and impartial disciplinary system to ensure a highly disciplined team that projects a favorable image of the company.
- Investigates accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazard or uncomfortable conditions in the workplace.
- Periodically conducts security surveys and assessments as agreed by the C EO
- Crime investigations
- Responsible for the acquisition, issue, servicing of firearms and ammunition.
- Responds to all security concerns and incidents at clients’ premises and develops and maintains positive relations with all clients, local police and other groups that benefit the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business degree from a reputable institution.
- Design and presentation of key security personnel training courses
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Security service experience desirable
- Valid and clean class 4 driver’s licences.