Expiration date: 10 May 2022
29 Apr 2022
10 May 2022
3 year exp
Duties & Responsibilities
Overseeing the disbursement, collections and archiving process in the department within the set limits.
• Overseeing and checking of the loan documentation and performance reviews in accordance with RBZ regulations and guidelines.
• Overseeing in authorising payments up to an approved limit on external loans and non-executive staff of internal loans.
• Checking and requesting funding for internal loans applications for nonexecutive staff.
• Checking and ensuring that the loan administration work streams of subordinates are accurately executed
• Overseeing the internal loan reconciliations and ensuring that repayments are paid timeously.
• Overseeing in the preparation and submission of periodical Credit Returns to Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Credit Registry and Credit Bureaus.
• Reviewing, grade/classify and recommend non-performing loans for credit recoveries.
• Preparing motor vehicle schedules and refunds to SBUs on their loan funding
• Qualification in data analytics is a distinctive advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in investments or financial sector.
Sign up now to get updated on latest posts and relevant career opportunities